Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity fails to generate secondary UVs for some triangles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UnityUnwrappingIssue (1).zip"
2. Lighting Settings -> Bake
3. Observe GameObject in the Scene
Expected results: Lighting bakes correctly (picture).
Actual result: Lighting in edges of "CupboardTop" GameObject is not baked correctly.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1,2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.20f2, 2018.1.19f1
Postponed against feature work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors