Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity fails to generate secondary UVs for some triangles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UnityUnwrappingIssue (1).zip"
2. Lighting Settings -> Bake
3. Observe GameObject in the Scene
Expected results: Lighting bakes correctly (picture).
Actual result: Lighting in edges of "CupboardTop" GameObject is not baked correctly.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1,2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.20f2, 2018.1.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle