Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Database V2] Unity Editor is stuck in splash screen and won't open the project
After renaming and moving around some folders, I closed the unity Editor.
I noticed later on that it's won't open, because the previous process was still running in Task Manager.
In the Editor.log, the last line of the Editor was :
" Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."
After I killed the process from Task Manager, every time i try to load it up, the Editor only shows a splash screen and the Editor.log last line is always:
"Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."
- download the project
- open it in 2019.2.0a11
- when opening the project in 2019.2.0a10, the issue doesn't persist, but that may be due to the assets getting re-imported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file