Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Database V2] Unity Editor is stuck in splash screen and won't open the project
After renaming and moving around some folders, I closed the unity Editor.
I noticed later on that it's won't open, because the previous process was still running in Task Manager.
In the Editor.log, the last line of the Editor was :
" Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."
After I killed the process from Task Manager, every time i try to load it up, the Editor only shows a splash screen and the Editor.log last line is always:
"Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."
- download the project
- open it in 2019.2.0a11
- when opening the project in 2019.2.0a10, the issue doesn't persist, but that may be due to the assets getting re-imported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces