Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Unity Editor freezes when calling UnityEngine.Time from a Job System with enabled Burst
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1152060_repro.zip and open "HelloCube" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. The exception is triggered: UnityException: get_deltaTime can only be called from the main thread.
4. Unpause the play mode
Expected results: Editor throws the second UnityException: get_deltaTime can only be called from the main thread
Actual results: Editor freezes when unpausing play mode
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'