Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Unity Editor freezes when calling UnityEngine.Time from a Job System with enabled Burst
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1152060_repro.zip and open "HelloCube" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. The exception is triggered: UnityException: get_deltaTime can only be called from the main thread.
4. Unpause the play mode
Expected results: Editor throws the second UnityException: get_deltaTime can only be called from the main thread
Actual results: Editor freezes when unpausing play mode
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces