Search Issue Tracker
Unity Editor freezes on "Building native binary with IL2CPP" when being built on android platform
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In the menu choose Platform > Android - Google Play
3. Change directory to Keystore (so you can successfully compile the project for Android)
4. Build the project
Actual result: Editor freezes on "Building native binary with IL2CPP". Unable to cancel the build, the only way to do that is to terminate the whole Editor.
Expected results: Unity editor should build the project and not get stuck while building.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0f1; 2018.2.0b2
Note: similar to case 1004743
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first