Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Unity editor crashes on GfxDevice::ApplyBlendShape when playing animation preview
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select "Generic.fbx" model in project view -> Models
3. Play preview animation inside the Inspector window under the "Animation" tab.
- observe the crash
Reproducible on: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible on: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Was not able to test: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a5 (error importing animation)
-Error(s) found while importing rig in this animation file. Open "Rig" tab for more details
-Required human bone 'hips' not found
Fixed in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone