Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Unity editor crashes on GfxDevice::ApplyBlendShape when playing animation preview
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select "Generic.fbx" model in project view -> Models
3. Play preview animation inside the Inspector window under the "Animation" tab.
- observe the crash
Reproducible on: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible on: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Was not able to test: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a5 (error importing animation)
-Error(s) found while importing rig in this animation file. Open "Rig" tab for more details
-Required human bone 'hips' not found
Fixed in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked