Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Unity editor crashes on GfxDevice::ApplyBlendShape when playing animation preview
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select "Generic.fbx" model in project view -> Models
3. Play preview animation inside the Inspector window under the "Animation" tab.
- observe the crash
Reproducible on: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible on: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Was not able to test: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a5 (error importing animation)
-Error(s) found while importing rig in this animation file. Open "Rig" tab for more details
-Required human bone 'hips' not found
Fixed in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked