Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Unity Editor crashes on GameObject::SetSupportedMessagesDirty when changing version control mode to "Visible Meta Files"
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Navigate to Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor
3. Under Version Control section change mode to "Visible Meta Files"
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Nor reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Top Lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF646E21C6D (Unity) GameObject::SetSupportedMessagesDirty
0x00007FF646E1A4D3 (Unity) GameObject::FinalizeAddComponentInternal
0x00007FF646E17BF6 (Unity) Unity::Component::CheckConsistency
0x00007FF647B4E851 (Unity) MonoBehaviour::CheckConsistency
Fixed in: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash