Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Unity Editor crashes on GameObject::SetSupportedMessagesDirty when changing version control mode to "Visible Meta Files"
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Navigate to Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor
3. Under Version Control section change mode to "Visible Meta Files"
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Nor reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Top Lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF646E21C6D (Unity) GameObject::SetSupportedMessagesDirty
0x00007FF646E1A4D3 (Unity) GameObject::FinalizeAddComponentInternal
0x00007FF646E17BF6 (Unity) Unity::Component::CheckConsistency
0x00007FF647B4E851 (Unity) MonoBehaviour::CheckConsistency
Fixed in: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry