Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags is inconsistent with profiler plugin API declarations in IUnityProfiler.h
User pointed out that there is no way to find out whether or not ProfilerCounter is supported in release Players - https://forum.unity.com/threads/allow-filtering-release-build-working-profilerrecorderdescriptions.1189633/#post-7613026
However upon further inspection I've discovered that we do have such a flag and there is an inconsistency between C++ and C# API surface.
Actual result: Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags is inconsistent with UnityProfilerMarkerFlags definitions.
Expected result: All UnityProfilerMarkerFlags are reflected in Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags enum and are documented.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles