Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags is inconsistent with profiler plugin API declarations in IUnityProfiler.h
User pointed out that there is no way to find out whether or not ProfilerCounter is supported in release Players - https://forum.unity.com/threads/allow-filtering-release-build-working-profilerrecorderdescriptions.1189633/#post-7613026
However upon further inspection I've discovered that we do have such a flag and there is an inconsistency between C++ and C# API surface.
Actual result: Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags is inconsistent with UnityProfilerMarkerFlags definitions.
Expected result: All UnityProfilerMarkerFlags are reflected in Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags enum and are documented.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component