Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags is inconsistent with profiler plugin API declarations in IUnityProfiler.h
User pointed out that there is no way to find out whether or not ProfilerCounter is supported in release Players - https://forum.unity.com/threads/allow-filtering-release-build-working-profilerrecorderdescriptions.1189633/#post-7613026
However upon further inspection I've discovered that we do have such a flag and there is an inconsistency between C++ and C# API surface.
Actual result: Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags is inconsistent with UnityProfilerMarkerFlags definitions.
Expected result: All UnityProfilerMarkerFlags are reflected in Unity.Profiling.LowLevel.MarkerFlags enum and are documented.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true