Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Unity does not add a reference to UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode for any project files except Assembly-CSharp-Editor
1. Open attached project "BugRepro.zip"
2. Open C# project with Visual Studio by right clicking on Assets folder and pressing Open C# project
3. In Visual Studio press Build > Build All
Expected result: the project is built
Actual result: getting this error in Visual Studio:
Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Xcode' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.iOS' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) (MyAsmDef)
2018.1.0a1 2018.3.0a1 2018.3.5f1 2019.1.0b3 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced on:
After building on newer versions, the build will fail on 2017.4 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader