Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Unity does not add a reference to UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode for any project files except Assembly-CSharp-Editor
1. Open attached project "BugRepro.zip"
2. Open C# project with Visual Studio by right clicking on Assets folder and pressing Open C# project
3. In Visual Studio press Build > Build All
Expected result: the project is built
Actual result: getting this error in Visual Studio:
Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Xcode' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.iOS' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (CS0234) (MyAsmDef)
2018.1.0a1 2018.3.0a1 2018.3.5f1 2019.1.0b3 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced on:
After building on newer versions, the build will fail on 2017.4 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails