Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity displays millions of lines of shader source in Editor log when the Shader Compiler crashes during builds
During builds for PS4 and PC, if the Shader Compiler fails, the entire shader source is output into the build log for each variant that failed to compile. This quickly creates bloated logs (biggest reported being 1.77 GB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made