Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity displays millions of lines of shader source in Editor log when the Shader Compiler crashes during builds
During builds for PS4 and PC, if the Shader Compiler fails, the entire shader source is output into the build log for each variant that failed to compile. This quickly creates bloated logs (biggest reported being 1.77 GB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version