Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity displays millions of lines of shader source in Editor log when the Shader Compiler crashes during builds
During builds for PS4 and PC, if the Shader Compiler fails, the entire shader source is output into the build log for each variant that failed to compile. This quickly creates bloated logs (biggest reported being 1.77 GB).
Now printing the shader source to editor log only in debug builds. Instead printing some more useful info (shader/pass name, keywords, etc) in case of shader compiler failure.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project