Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity displays millions of lines of shader source in Editor log when the Shader Compiler crashes during builds
During builds for PS4 and PC, if the Shader Compiler fails, the entire shader source is output into the build log for each variant that failed to compile. This quickly creates bloated logs (biggest reported being 1.77 GB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted