Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unity crashes while selecting transitions between animation states
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Movement Test" scene.
3. Open Window > Animator and select "Character" object in hierarchy tab.
4. Inside animator click on transition arrow between "_zero_idle" and "_zero_run" animation states.
5. Unity crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Feb 24, 2021 15:09
how did you fix it?