Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Unity crashes when using Vector graphic (.svd file) on Splash Screen and trying to Preview it
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. In the Inspector find "Splash Image" section and press "Preview"
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.8f1 and earlier (no support for .svg files)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`