Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Unity crashes when using Vector graphic (.svd file) on Splash Screen and trying to Preview it
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. In the Inspector find "Splash Image" section and press "Preview"
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.8f1 and earlier (no support for .svg files)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"