Search Issue Tracker
[Linux editor] Unity crashes when selecting a different material for Skybox
Steps to reproduce:
1) Extract and open the project attached by user in Unity (TestScene.zip)
2) Go to Window > Lighting
3) Under 'Environment Lighting' select a different Skybox (any Material, Default for example)
4) On the first or second click on a material Unity crashes.
5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b10, on 5.3.4f1 reproduces about every second time when relaunching the project.
5.3.3f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.2.2f1,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version