Search Issue Tracker
[Linux editor] Unity crashes when selecting a different material for Skybox
Steps to reproduce:
1) Extract and open the project attached by user in Unity (TestScene.zip)
2) Go to Window > Lighting
3) Under 'Environment Lighting' select a different Skybox (any Material, Default for example)
4) On the first or second click on a material Unity crashes.
5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b10, on 5.3.4f1 reproduces about every second time when relaunching the project.
5.3.3f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.2.2f1,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used