Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1 (engine fix)
Found in [Package]
Unity crashes when RebuildGraph() is used
1. Open user attached "TimelineRebuild" project and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Timeline plays without any crashes occurring
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.10f1 (Signal Track not implemented)
Reproducible with package versions: 1.0.0, 1.2.2
Note: If "m_Timeline.RebuildGraph();" line is commented out, crashe does not occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1 (engine fix)):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b1