Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(this) in Editor script
- Create an editor script (e.g. inspector window for a component) which calls DestroyImmediate(this)
- Add this component to a game object in the hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default