Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(this) in Editor script
- Create an editor script (e.g. inspector window for a component) which calls DestroyImmediate(this)
- Add this component to a game object in the hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly