Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(this) in Editor script
- Create an editor script (e.g. inspector window for a component) which calls DestroyImmediate(this)
- Add this component to a game object in the hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd