Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Unity crashes when applying change to a prefab imported from a UnityPackage
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "GamePlay" scene
3. Select the "CurlCard" game object in the hierarchy
4. Press apply under 'prefab'
Result: Unity crashes with a message The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!] UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Workaround: export the prefab as a unity package, then import it and the crashing doesn't happen anymore, also deleting some missing script references in the editor seems to fix this as well.
I was not able to reproduce this problem in any other project (even using the same exact configuration)
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b7
Tested on Windows 10
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called