Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes on Transform::GetLocalPosition when opening a specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ZombieSquashCrash3.zip" and scene "ZombieSquash_0"
2. Observe Unity Editor
Expected result: the scene opens up
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.10f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website