Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes on Transform::GetLocalPosition when opening a specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ZombieSquashCrash3.zip" and scene "ZombieSquash_0"
2. Observe Unity Editor
Expected result: the scene opens up
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.10f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode