Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes on Transform::GetLocalPosition when opening a specific scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ZombieSquashCrash3.zip" and scene "ZombieSquash_0"
2. Observe Unity Editor
Expected result: the scene opens up
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.10f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default