Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Unity crashes on "ResolveUsePasses" when using named passes from other shaders
1. Open attached project
2. Open all the shaders that are in the "Shaders" folder in a script editor
3. Uncomment "UsePass..." lines at the bottom of each shader
4. Return focus to the Editor
Expected: Shaders recompile with no issues
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown