Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unity crashes on "mono_string_to_utf8_checked" when "Marshal.StructureToPtr" is executed
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "ts" scene.
3. Unity crashes.
"Marshal.StructureToPtr" is in "NewBehaviorScript" line 39
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b4, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version