Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes on GC_win32_get_memObject when allocating a lot of objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open and launch scene "Samplescene"
3. Select cube gameObjects under "MemoryChunk" GO inside the hierarchy
4. Duplicate those cubes
- Observe crash and "Fatal error in GC (Too many heap sections)" error
Reproducible with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3