Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes on GC_win32_get_memObject when allocating a lot of objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open and launch scene "Samplescene"
3. Select cube gameObjects under "MemoryChunk" GO inside the hierarchy
4. Duplicate those cubes
- Observe crash and "Fatal error in GC (Too many heap sections)" error
Reproducible with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a6
This is a duplicate and fix is on way into 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade