Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on ApplyMaterialPassWithCache when changing the Material Shader that is attached to a UI element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted Project
2. In the Project Window, click on the "New Material" and change the shader to "New Shader graph 1"
Expected result: The Shader is changed successfully
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.8f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button