Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on ApplyMaterialPassWithCache when changing the Material Shader that is attached to a UI element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted Project
2. In the Project Window, click on the "New Material" and change the shader to "New Shader graph 1"
Expected result: The Shader is changed successfully
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.8f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
- GameView defaults to 1.25x scale on Windows
- [Android] Animator.Play plays animation/skips frames before the scene is loaded
- [iOS][Metal] Bloom of Post-processing causes flickering white glitches
- Cloned StateMachineBehaviour don't get destroyed after each script recompile