Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on ApplyMaterialPassWithCache when changing the Material Shader that is attached to a UI element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted Project
2. In the Project Window, click on the "New Material" and change the shader to "New Shader graph 1"
Expected result: The Shader is changed successfully
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.8f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting