Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Unity crashes instead of throwing StackOverflowException error (.NET 4.6)
1. Open project attached(New Unity Project 6.zip).
2. Open "Repro" scene.
3. Press play.
Expected result: StackOverflowException error will appear.
Actual result: Unity stops working.
Reproduced on: ".NET 4.6".
Works fine with ".NET 3.5".
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder