Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Unity crashes instead of throwing StackOverflowException error (.NET 4.6)
1. Open project attached(New Unity Project 6.zip).
2. Open "Repro" scene.
3. Press play.
Expected result: StackOverflowException error will appear.
Actual result: Unity stops working.
Reproduced on: ".NET 4.6".
Works fine with ".NET 3.5".
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position