Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Unity crashes instead of throwing StackOverflowException error (.NET 4.6)
1. Open project attached(New Unity Project 6.zip).
2. Open "Repro" scene.
3. Press play.
Expected result: StackOverflowException error will appear.
Actual result: Unity stops working.
Reproduced on: ".NET 4.6".
Works fine with ".NET 3.5".
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs