Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity crashes in "Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor" when trying to import the MagicLeap unitypackage into the project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached files(oc link)
- Also, download and install Magic Leap SDK if not done prior
2. Create a new project with an Editor that has Lumin installed
3. Copy + Paste the Magic Leap XR Package into your projects 'Packages' folder, let Unity recompile
4. Import XR Legacy Input Helpers from the Package Manager
5. Switch Platform to Lumin
6. Import the MagicLeap.unitypackage
Expected results: Magic Leap package imported successfully without any Editor crashes, warnings and errors.
Actual results:Editor crashes upon importing the Magic Leap package
Reproduced on 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a6
- Does not always crash on the first time doing it, can take 3-6 times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy