Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes if using a specific Animator Controller on Play Mode when opening Animator window
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "Crash Repro"
2. Open "das" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select enemy1 -> Enemy1 in the hierarchy (Make sure Animator window is open)
Expected result: Editor keeps working
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible on: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2
Can't test on 2017.2.3p4 because Unity crashes when importing the problem
Note: Looks like it only happens when using "enemy1" prefab
Note 2: When trying to reproduce on 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2 use the user's attached project. I tried to strip mine as much as possible, which broke it on older versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"