Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Unity crashes at KeyframeTpl<float>::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0>> when entering to Play mode
1. Launch Unity and open Case Repro project
2. Open "SkyMaster 3.4 ATOLL DEMO 3 v3.4.8" scene
3. Press play
Expected result: Scene is played
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0a4,
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
if any (or all) active gameObject is disabled and the scene is then played without saving the scene the crash is no longer reproducile. However, Unity crashes on exiting play mode with following stack trace:
0x00000001403332E2 (Unity) WindowGLES::`vector deleting destructor'
0x0000000140333B65 (Unity) tlsf_free
0x000000014037A39F (Unity) DynamicHeapAllocator<LowLevelAllocator>::TryDeallocate
0x000000014037AA4A (Unity) DualThreadAllocator<DynamicHeapAllocator<LowLevelAllocator> >::TryDeallocate
0x000000014037D4F2 (Unity) MemoryManager::Deallocate
0x0000000141490E17 (Unity) MinMaxCurve::~MinMaxCurve
0x0000000141E46C6D (Unity) `eh vector destructor iterator'
0x0000000140182CCD (Unity) EmissionModule::~EmissionModule
0x0000000140186E72 (Unity) ParticleSystemModules::~ParticleSystemModules
0x00000001414AB10B (Unity) ParticleSystem::ThreadedCleanup
0x00000001414AC36C (Unity) ParticleSystem::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00000001403B1874 (Unity) delete_object_internal_step2
0x00000001406F7C3D (Unity) BatchDeleteStep2Threaded
0x00000001408B4BB8 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFA2D342774 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFA2F400D51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
Fixed in: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p2.
Not reproducible on 2018.1+ due to the removal of the Legacy particle system.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window