Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
Unity crashed at ParticleSystem::EmitParticlesExternal when calling ParticleSystem.Emit()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 893476_repro.zip
2. Open "new" scene
3. Enter play mode
Results: unity crashes on ParticleSystem.Emit() (script Test.cs line 17).
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.1f1
Regression happened: 5.5.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"