Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Unity crashes when saving a scene in a destination that is another scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project.
2. Open Scene "Mini" in folder "_Scenes".
3. Press File -> Save Scene as..
4. In navigation bar type "...\Assets\_Scenes\Mini.unity" and press enter. <---- IMPORTANT. After typing and pressing enter, check if it ends with "\Mini.unity"
5. Set file name to "MyScene". (File name does not matter)
6. Press Save.
Expected result: Scene will be saved in folder "_Scenes".
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on 5.3.0f4, 5.3.6f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6.
Regression found in 5.3.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
It was reproduced on Windows 10.
Make sure that .unity files are opened by Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed