Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes when saving a scene in a destination that is another scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project.
2. Open Scene "Mini" in folder "_Scenes".
3. Press File -> Save Scene as..
4. In navigation bar type "...\Assets\_Scenes\Mini.unity" and press enter. <---- IMPORTANT. After typing and pressing enter, check if it ends with "\Mini.unity"
5. Set file name to "MyScene". (File name does not matter)
6. Press Save.
Expected result: Scene will be saved in folder "_Scenes".
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on 5.3.0f4, 5.3.6f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6.
Regression found in 5.3.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
It was reproduced on Windows 10.
Make sure that .unity files are opened by Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser