Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes when saving a scene in a destination that is another scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project.
2. Open Scene "Mini" in folder "_Scenes".
3. Press File -> Save Scene as..
4. In navigation bar type "...\Assets\_Scenes\Mini.unity" and press enter. <---- IMPORTANT. After typing and pressing enter, check if it ends with "\Mini.unity"
5. Set file name to "MyScene". (File name does not matter)
6. Press Save.
Expected result: Scene will be saved in folder "_Scenes".
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on 5.3.0f4, 5.3.6f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6.
Regression found in 5.3.
Works fine in 5.2.5f1.
It was reproduced on Windows 10.
Make sure that .unity files are opened by Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis