Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crash after the SpriteRenderer.size was changed more than once in a frame
1. Open project attached(SpriteCrash.zip).
2. Open scene "SpriteCrash" from Assets -> Test.
3. Press play.
4. Select "Camera"
5. Mark "Resize more than once".
Expected result: Game will continue without any problems.
Actual result: Editor will crash in 0-15 seconds.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject