Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Unity crash after the SpriteRenderer.size was changed more than once in a frame
1. Open project attached(SpriteCrash.zip).
2. Open scene "SpriteCrash" from Assets -> Test.
3. Press play.
4. Select "Camera"
5. Mark "Resize more than once".
Expected result: Game will continue without any problems.
Actual result: Editor will crash in 0-15 seconds.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker