Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crash after the SpriteRenderer.size was changed more than once in a frame
1. Open project attached(SpriteCrash.zip).
2. Open scene "SpriteCrash" from Assets -> Test.
3. Press play.
4. Select "Camera"
5. Mark "Resize more than once".
Expected result: Game will continue without any problems.
Actual result: Editor will crash in 0-15 seconds.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.