Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Unity crash after the SpriteRenderer.size was changed more than once in a frame
1. Open project attached(SpriteCrash.zip).
2. Open scene "SpriteCrash" from Assets -> Test.
3. Press play.
4. Select "Camera"
5. Mark "Resize more than once".
Expected result: Game will continue without any problems.
Actual result: Editor will crash in 0-15 seconds.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project