Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.43f1
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1
Unity builds not deterministic when using a different machine or a floating license
Jira (previous): [LIT-1973|https://jira.unity3d.com/browse/LIT-1973]
Slack discussion [here|https://unity.slack.com/archives/CHT3UUH9D/p1655881286540529]
The customer reports that building the project results in project files being modified differently, depending on which machine it was built on (using floating licenses).
Resolved in this [PR|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/17220], which landed in this batch: [3a9dae98|https://evergreen.ds.unity3d.com/unity/trunk/batch/3a9dae98-3f88-4e50-af1b-b08da5c8b719] (on Nov 1st)
Probably fixed in [2023.1.0a18|https://saihai.hq.unity3d.com/build/1780].
We now need backports for this -bug- fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element