Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.2.1f1
Unity builds not deterministic when using a different machine or a floating license
Jira (previous): [LIT-1973|https://jira.unity3d.com/browse/LIT-1973]
Slack discussion [here|https://unity.slack.com/archives/CHT3UUH9D/p1655881286540529]
The customer reports that building the project results in project files being modified differently, depending on which machine it was built on (using floating licenses).
Resolved in this [PR|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/17220], which landed in this batch: [3a9dae98|https://evergreen.ds.unity3d.com/unity/trunk/batch/3a9dae98-3f88-4e50-af1b-b08da5c8b719] (on Nov 1st)
Probably fixed in [2023.1.0a18|https://saihai.hq.unity3d.com/build/1780].
We now need backports for this -bug- fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled