Search Issue Tracker
Unhandled Exception is thrown when building with IL2CPP for Android when using HttpEncoder from System.Web
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Testing.zip"
2. Try building it on Android Platform
3. Notice the errors in the console "Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Expected results: Project builds IL2CPP for Android when using HttpEncoder
Actual results: Project fails to build with IL2CPP for Android when using HttpEncoder
Reproducible with: 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Notes: An error is thrown if switching to the StandAlone platform "The type or namespace name 'Util' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?)". The project Unable to build in 2018.4 due to different errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)