Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET] SyncListStruct.Clear isn't synced to clients if the object was disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open users attached project
2) Build and run as Server, Editor - client (connect client within 5secs of starting server)
3) Wait for about 10-15 seconds
Expected behavior: top left message (list size) should be 0 on both client and server
Actual behavior: it doesn't sync while the object is disabled
Reproduced: 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b15
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'