Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] Prefab loaded from AssetBundles and registered using ClientScene.RegisterPrefab has incorrect assetId
1. Download attached project from owncloud.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Notice output in the console which shows created prefabs assetId.
Expected result: assetId is generated correctly and not being nullified.
Actual result: assetId is generated incorrectly. It always shows that assetId is 0000000000.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4
Notes: assetId is generated correctly in standalone build. Issue happens only in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open