Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] Prefab loaded from AssetBundles and registered using ClientScene.RegisterPrefab has incorrect assetId
1. Download attached project from owncloud.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Notice output in the console which shows created prefabs assetId.
Expected result: assetId is generated correctly and not being nullified.
Actual result: assetId is generated incorrectly. It always shows that assetId is 0000000000.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4
Notes: assetId is generated correctly in standalone build. Issue happens only in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build