Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] Prefab loaded from AssetBundles and registered using ClientScene.RegisterPrefab has incorrect assetId
1. Download attached project from owncloud.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Notice output in the console which shows created prefabs assetId.
Expected result: assetId is generated correctly and not being nullified.
Actual result: assetId is generated incorrectly. It always shows that assetId is 0000000000.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4
Notes: assetId is generated correctly in standalone build. Issue happens only in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build