Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] Prefab loaded from AssetBundles and registered using ClientScene.RegisterPrefab has incorrect assetId
1. Download attached project from owncloud.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Notice output in the console which shows created prefabs assetId.
Expected result: assetId is generated correctly and not being nullified.
Actual result: assetId is generated incorrectly. It always shows that assetId is 0000000000.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4
Notes: assetId is generated correctly in standalone build. Issue happens only in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment