Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] Prefab loaded from AssetBundles and registered using ClientScene.RegisterPrefab has incorrect assetId
1. Download attached project from owncloud.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Notice output in the console which shows created prefabs assetId.
Expected result: assetId is generated correctly and not being nullified.
Actual result: assetId is generated incorrectly. It always shows that assetId is 0000000000.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4
Notes: assetId is generated correctly in standalone build. Issue happens only in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window