Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UNET]Invalid IL Code in PlayerSetup
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Windows ("CTRL"+"B").
3. Back to the Editor and open scene named "Prototype".
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. In the "Game" window press "Dedicated Server (S)" button.
6. Launch the build and press "Client (C)" button.
7. Back to the Editor.
The Play mode pauses and "Console" window outputs error message when the client tries to connect.
InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in PlayerSetup:InitilizePlayer (): IL_0042: call 0x0600001b
PlayerSetup.Start () (at Assets/Prototype/scripts/PlayerSetup.cs:12)
The client should connect successfully.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1 (because "The type or namespace name `SceneManagement' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine'.")
5.5.0a5 (because "APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
API updating failed. Check previous console messages.
Error building Player because scripts have compiler errors in the editor")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode