Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UNET]Invalid IL Code in PlayerSetup
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Windows ("CTRL"+"B").
3. Back to the Editor and open scene named "Prototype".
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. In the "Game" window press "Dedicated Server (S)" button.
6. Launch the build and press "Client (C)" button.
7. Back to the Editor.
The Play mode pauses and "Console" window outputs error message when the client tries to connect.
InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in PlayerSetup:InitilizePlayer (): IL_0042: call 0x0600001b
PlayerSetup.Start () (at Assets/Prototype/scripts/PlayerSetup.cs:12)
The client should connect successfully.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1 (because "The type or namespace name `SceneManagement' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine'.")
5.5.0a5 (because "APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
API updating failed. Check previous console messages.
Error building Player because scripts have compiler errors in the editor")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)