Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Undoing hierarchy leads to m_TransformData.hierarchy == NULL assert followed by a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add empty GO
3. Add Child GO to previously created GO
4. Add child to GO created in step 3 (hierarchy should be GO -> GO -> GO)
5. Drag Grandchild (GO created in step 4) to be parented by GO created in step 2 (hierarchy should be GO -> (GO; GO))
6. Drag GO which was moved in step 5 to project tab to create a prefab
7. Press ctrl+z three times
- Unity Crashes
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
5.3.5p5 has stacktrace from case 752511. 5.40b23 and 5.5.0a2 has different stactraces
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Jul 01, 2016 12:58
Just had this issue.
Would be great to get fixed.