Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Undo] Undo does not cancel reparent of sub emitters
Undo does not cancel parenting of subemmiters.
1. In the scene hierarchy create two particle systems A & B.
2. Select A and enable subemitters on it.
3. Add B as one of A's subemitters.
4. Upon being prompted whether to reparent, click yes.
5. B is moved to a be a child if A in the hierarchy.
6. Press Ctrl+Z - In hierarchy view B still stands under the A.
Expected outcome: Undoing to undo reparenting of particle systems.
- not a regression, happens since early 4.x
- still present in latest 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file