Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Undo] Undo does not cancel reparent of sub emitters
Undo does not cancel parenting of subemmiters.
1. In the scene hierarchy create two particle systems A & B.
2. Select A and enable subemitters on it.
3. Add B as one of A's subemitters.
4. Upon being prompted whether to reparent, click yes.
5. B is moved to a be a child if A in the hierarchy.
6. Press Ctrl+Z - In hierarchy view B still stands under the A.
Expected outcome: Undoing to undo reparenting of particle systems.
- not a regression, happens since early 4.x
- still present in latest 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version