Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Undo] Undo does not cancel reparent of sub emitters
Undo does not cancel parenting of subemmiters.
1. In the scene hierarchy create two particle systems A & B.
2. Select A and enable subemitters on it.
3. Add B as one of A's subemitters.
4. Upon being prompted whether to reparent, click yes.
5. B is moved to a be a child if A in the hierarchy.
6. Press Ctrl+Z - In hierarchy view B still stands under the A.
Expected outcome: Undoing to undo reparenting of particle systems.
- not a regression, happens since early 4.x
- still present in latest 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol