Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Undo] Undo does not cancel reparent of sub emitters
Undo does not cancel parenting of subemmiters.
1. In the scene hierarchy create two particle systems A & B.
2. Select A and enable subemitters on it.
3. Add B as one of A's subemitters.
4. Upon being prompted whether to reparent, click yes.
5. B is moved to a be a child if A in the hierarchy.
6. Press Ctrl+Z - In hierarchy view B still stands under the A.
Expected outcome: Undoing to undo reparenting of particle systems.
- not a regression, happens since early 4.x
- still present in latest 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager