Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Undo/redo text in menu is incorrect when creating an object and adding component
1. Open attached project
2. Press Test > Undo Name Bug. It creates a gameobject, registers it's undo and executes "Undo.AddComponent".
3. Go to Edit. The undo should show "Undo Create Test Object", but it shows "Undo AddComponent"
4. Press Undo - it removes the object, not the component like the name would suggest
5. Redo shows "Redo Delete" - neither the "Create Test Object" nor "AddComponent"
The undo name change seems to be caused by the "Undo.AddComponent", but the "Redo Delete" occurs even when the "Undo.AddComponent" is commented.
Does not reproduce with 4.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered