Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Undo removes wrong motion from Blend Tree when "Add Motion" was done from Blend Tree node's right-click context menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1134780-AddMotionUndoIssue"
2. Left-click the "Cube" AnimatorController in the Project Window to see it in the Animator Window
3. Double-click the "Blend Tree" node to see its contents
4. Left-click the BlendTree node in its context to see it in the Inspector
5. In the inspector click the "+" symbol and select "Add Motion Field" and select "AnimationOne"
6. Repeat the previous step but with "AnimationTwo" instead of "AnimationOne"
7. Left-Click inside of the Animator Window to set focus
8. Right-click the "BlendTree" node and select "Add Motion" from the context menu
9. Press Ctrl+z or go to Edit -> "Undo Added BlendTree Child"
Expected result: the empty animation is removed from the list
Actual result: the last animation in the list is removed i.e. "AnimationTwo"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1
Note: step 7 is necessary for the problem to reproduce (the focus can be shifted anywhere as long as it goes off the Inspector). Also, that "Automate Threshold" checkbox in the BlendTree's inspector has to be turned off (it is only present with two or more motions in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator