Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Undo removes wrong motion from Blend Tree when "Add Motion" was done from Blend Tree node's right-click context menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1134780-AddMotionUndoIssue"
2. Left-click the "Cube" AnimatorController in the Project Window to see it in the Animator Window
3. Double-click the "Blend Tree" node to see its contents
4. Left-click the BlendTree node in its context to see it in the Inspector
5. In the inspector click the "+" symbol and select "Add Motion Field" and select "AnimationOne"
6. Repeat the previous step but with "AnimationTwo" instead of "AnimationOne"
7. Left-Click inside of the Animator Window to set focus
8. Right-click the "BlendTree" node and select "Add Motion" from the context menu
9. Press Ctrl+z or go to Edit -> "Undo Added BlendTree Child"
Expected result: the empty animation is removed from the list
Actual result: the last animation in the list is removed i.e. "AnimationTwo"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1
Note: step 7 is necessary for the problem to reproduce (the focus can be shifted anywhere as long as it goes off the Inspector). Also, that "Automate Threshold" checkbox in the BlendTree's inspector has to be turned off (it is only present with two or more motions in the list)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader