Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Undo removes wrong Blend Tree when "Add New Blend Tree" was done from Blend Tree node's right-click context menu
1.Open attached project "case_1134780-AddMotionUndoIssue"
2. Left-click the "Cube" AnimatorController in the Project Window to see it in the Animator Window
3. Double-click the "Blend Tree" node to see its contents
4. Left-click the BlendTree node in its context to see it in the Inspector
5. In the inspector click the "+" symbol and select "Add Motion Field" and select "AnimationOne"
6. Repeat the previous step but with "AnimationTwo" instead of "AnimationOne"
7. Left-Click inside of the Animator Window to set focus
8. Right-click the "BlendTree" node and select "Add New Blend Tree" from the context menu (this one jumps to Threshold 0)
9. Press Ctrl+z or go to Edit -> "Undo Added BlendTree Child"
Expected result: Blend Tree added in step 8 should be removed.
Actual result: "AnimationTwo" is removed.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.1.9f2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode