Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Undo operation of deleted key frames doesn't refresh animation window when window is in certain position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open TestScene
3. Open Animation window (make sure that animation window's position is like in the video)
4. Select DragonBaby in the hierarchy
5. It has animation, detele some key frames
6. Undo operation (Ctrl+Z)
Result: Notice that in scene view tree reappears, but key frames don't appear in animation window, one needs to select window again
Reproducible: 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website