Search Issue Tracker
Undo Keyboard shortcut does not work if focused on the Scene View after editing Grid Mesh's position via script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "TestShortcutBug.zip" project
2. Double Click on "GridMesh" GameObject to focus on it
3. Move the GridMesh in the Y direction using the Gizmo in the Scene View
4. Make sure you are focusing the Scene View
5. Use CTRL+Z(CMD+Z on the Mac) to Undo the movement
Expected result: The Undo is successful
Actual result: The Undo Shortcut does not work when focused on the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0a5
Note: The Undo works if you focus on the Editor first before using the Shortcut. You can Do the same with the "Cube(1)" GameObject in the Scene and it will work as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default