Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Undo is not working in Global Settings
1. In URP Global settings, change the Light Layer name;
2. Check if the light layer name is correct in Directional light dropdown for Light Layers;
3. Undo the name change;
4. Look at the light layers dropdown in Directional Light again.
Expected result: you can undo the light layer name in Global settings and the name also changes in the game objects Light Layer dropdowns.
Actual result: after undoing light layer name is changed in the Global settings but is not changed in the dropdown of game objects light layers.
Note: Only tested URP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform