Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Undo is not working in Global Settings
1. In URP Global settings, change the Light Layer name;
2. Check if the light layer name is correct in Directional light dropdown for Light Layers;
3. Undo the name change;
4. Look at the light layers dropdown in Directional Light again.
Expected result: you can undo the light layer name in Global settings and the name also changes in the game objects Light Layer dropdowns.
Actual result: after undoing light layer name is changed in the Global settings but is not changed in the dropdown of game objects light layers.
Note: Only tested URP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"