Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Undo is not working in Global Settings
1. In URP Global settings, change the Light Layer name;
2. Check if the light layer name is correct in Directional light dropdown for Light Layers;
3. Undo the name change;
4. Look at the light layers dropdown in Directional Light again.
Expected result: you can undo the light layer name in Global settings and the name also changes in the game objects Light Layer dropdowns.
Actual result: after undoing light layer name is changed in the Global settings but is not changed in the dropdown of game objects light layers.
Note: Only tested URP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true