Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Undo is not working in Global Settings
1. In URP Global settings, change the Light Layer name;
2. Check if the light layer name is correct in Directional light dropdown for Light Layers;
3. Undo the name change;
4. Look at the light layers dropdown in Directional Light again.
Expected result: you can undo the light layer name in Global settings and the name also changes in the game objects Light Layer dropdowns.
Actual result: after undoing light layer name is changed in the Global settings but is not changed in the dropdown of game objects light layers.
Note: Only tested URP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats