Search Issue Tracker
[UNDO] "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error message appears when doing Undo
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open "test" scene
3. Make sure that auto generate is disabled in lightning window and that cube is marked as lightmap static
4. Move game object "cube"
5. Undo ( ctrl + z)
6. Notice error in console
Expected: Undoing done without errors
Actual: Errors in console every time ctrl+z is pressed.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproducible with : 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b7
Regression introduced in : 5.6.0b8
Workaround : Enable auto generate in lightning settings or disable lightmap static function.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled