Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.3.0a11
[Undo History] Tab context menu has a blank entry that doesn't react on click
# Open Undo History window. (Edit -> Undo History).
# Right click the tab name.
*Expected:* Menu has no visible issues.
*Actual:* Context menu has a blank option that doesn't appear to react when clicked on.
Reproducible in 2023.2.0b2.
Marking as not a regression as these context menus are quite new.
However, noticed in earlier streams hat there are two separator lines where there should only be one in this part of the menu. See attached pictures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"