Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Undo function with prefab tiles doesn't remove GameObjects properly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("New Unity Project.zip)"
2. In the Tile Pallete Window select the white X mark sprite and paint it onto the tilemap
3. Go to Edit -> Undo Paint
4. Observe the Scene View
Expected result: Both the tile and its prefab object are undone
Actual result: Only the tile is undone and the cube prefab stays in the scene
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Workaround: reloading the scene fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform