Search Issue Tracker
Undo function with prefab tiles doesn't remove GameObjects properly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("New Unity Project.zip)"
2. In the Tile Pallete Window select the white X mark sprite and paint it onto the tilemap
3. Go to Edit -> Undo Paint
4. Observe the Scene View
Expected result: Both the tile and its prefab object are undone
Actual result: Only the tile is undone and the cube prefab stays in the scene
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Workaround: reloading the scene fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"