Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Uncommenting "config.matchWebGLToCanvasSize = false;" in index.html makes UI elements ignore mouse input
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1325989.zip)
2. Open the Main scene and build for WebGL
3. When the build is finished open the index.html file
4. Uncomment the "config.matchWebGLToCanvasSize = false;" line
5. Host the built files on a web server and connect to it from a browser
6. Try to press the button in the middle of the screen
Expected result: the button is interactable
Actual result: the button can not be pressed or highlighted
Reproducible with: 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1 (Missing "script" element in index.html)
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10
2. When the line is uncommented the vertical mouse cursor's coordinates (displayed on the button) are offset upwards by half of the view's height, making the 0th position be at the center of the view instead of the bottom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes