Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Unchecking Reflection Probes Box Projection under Low (Tier1) in Graphics settings throws build errors
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open ReproProject from https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/921524/ or download this project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/rbzpcsDD5kOm3Gy
2) Open Build Settings
3) Do a build (in Windows Standalone x86_64)
4) Note the 2 build errors that are output
5) Restart Unity and open the same project
6) Go to Edit->Project Settings->Graphics
7) Check Reflection Probes Box Projection under Low (Tier1)
8) Do another build
9) Note that no errors occur
- The bug occurs in 2017.1 and 2017.2
- For detailed error messages, please check the comments section below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website