Search Issue Tracker
#Unity2017Beta Reflection does not work when "Reflection Probes Box Projector" disabled
1. Open project attached(TestProject.zip)
2. Open scene "scene".
3. Open frame debugger.
4. Go to "Camera.Render/Drawing/Render.OpaqueGeometry/RenderDeferred.Reflections/RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection/Draw GL".
Expected result: It will have some kind of reflection.
Actual result: It is purple (not working).
- Error appears on opening or when disabling "Reflection Probes Box Projector":
Shader error in 'Hidden/Internal-DeferredReflections': variable 'd' used without having been completely initialized at line 73 (on d3d11)
- Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR