Search Issue Tracker
UNC AppData(Roaming) directory cannot be accessed
Unity.exe cannot boot in a particular environment.
When Unity.exe runs, it creates or accesses the Roaming folder like
but it cannot be accessed in some environment.
Using Active Directory and folder redirection, that Roaming folder path comes to UNC like
so that the cmd.exe (bat file) can never access it while booting Unity.exe.
This may happen mostly educational facilities.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol