Search Issue Tracker
UNC AppData(Roaming) directory cannot be accessed
Unity.exe cannot boot in a particular environment.
When Unity.exe runs, it creates or accesses the Roaming folder like
but it cannot be accessed in some environment.
Using Active Directory and folder redirection, that Roaming folder path comes to UNC like
so that the cmd.exe (bat file) can never access it while booting Unity.exe.
This may happen mostly educational facilities.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`