Search Issue Tracker
UNC AppData(Roaming) directory cannot be accessed
Unity.exe cannot boot in a particular environment.
When Unity.exe runs, it creates or accesses the Roaming folder like
but it cannot be accessed in some environment.
Using Active Directory and folder redirection, that Roaming folder path comes to UNC like
so that the cmd.exe (bat file) can never access it while booting Unity.exe.
This may happen mostly educational facilities.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails