Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.16f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a19
Unable to read cached ApiUpdater configuration file IOException
Steps to reproduce:
1. There's no reproduction project and local reproduction rate is really low
Expected results: Able to read cached ApiUpdater configuration file IOException
Actual results: Unable to read cached ApiUpdater configuration file IOException
Reproducible according to the Customer on: 2022.3.9f1
Unable to test locally on 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a5 due to no reproduction project present
-Whenever a project is opened from a clean state (i.e. no Library folder), a number of IOExceptions occur for cached ApiUpdater configuration files.
-A fix on 2022.3.9f1 solved the issue for the initial error that always occurred, but after updating, the Customer noted that they sometimes get a similar error related to reading the configuration files and not writing them as the original issue
[AssemblyUpdater] [ApiUpdater] Unable to read cached ApiUpdater configuration file. Will fallback to scan assemblies for configurations.
Assembly: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2022.3.9f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine/UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll, Cache File: C:\Users\user\Projects\Unity\Samples\Luna2\Library/APIUpdater/ConfigurationCache\UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll.04319D0F01A450AFD3983E52F2EE89D19BACC99DBFC1896CD3BA2182229E60B9.apiupaterconfigs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time