Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[iOS] Unable to establish WebSocket Secure connection on device
1. Open attached project "case_1082184-WebSocket_Tester_Simple_2 2.zip"
2. Open "Main.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Make sure that WSS is enabled and then press SEND
5. Observe on the right of the button as the connection was established successfully
6. Build for iOS
7. Open the Xcode project and deploy to iOS device
8. Make sure that WSS is enabled and then press SEND
9. Observe as the connection could not be established
Expected result: connection is established
Actual result: could not establish a connection
2018.2.0a5 2018.2.8f1 2018.3.0b2 2019.1.0a1
Not reproduced on:
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.1.1
Couldn't reproduce on:
Samsung Galaxy S9 8.0.0 Snapdragon 845 SDM845 Adreno (TM) 630 OpenGL ES 3.2
with Unity 2018.3.0b2
According to the user, this issue also is reproduced on an Android device.
WS toggle works in Editor and on an iOS device.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'