Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Unable to deactivate Toggle Group component with the checkbox in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (10).zip" and scene "New Scene"
2. In Hierarchy, select Canvas -> Panel
3. In Inspector, make sure that "Toggle Group" component is disabled
4. Enter Play mode
5. In Game view, left-click on a Toggle without a checkmark
Expected result: two toggles are active
Actual result: only the last selected toggle is activated indicating that "Toggle Group" is enabled
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Workaround: Delete the component and re-add it when needed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project